måndag 12 maj 2014

HANDS!

Hi!!

Remember last time when I told you I was working on something else? Well, this is it!! I have been modeling, rigging and skinning a hand. The hand is for a small game I am also creating with Kian Bashiri. I can tell you more of the actual game play at another time ;)


The initial model was made in 3ds Max. I then exported my mesh into Zbrush to make a high poly model. I had a lot of fun working with this hand, making all the small details and trying out the spotlight tool to create a cool diffuse. It is very much a work in progress at the moment as I need to tweak the shading a bit and work more on my textures. The model is as I mentioned rigged and skinned. I can show you some posing of the hand later!

Just a small update ;) Have a nice night!

Cheers!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar